Basic Policy for Personal Information Protection
The Doshisha's Policies for gPersonal Information Protectionh
Following the introduction of the gAct on the Protection of Personal Informationh, we established a gBasic Policy for Personal Information Protectionh for the handling of the personal information of university students, high school students, elementary school students and kindergarten students, as well as that of guarantors, guardians, family members, relatives, and other related persons, and graduates and staff members. Based on this basic policy, we established our gRules for Protecting Personal Informationh. Our schools will continue to make all efforts to protect and correctly manage personal information.
April 1, 2005
Board of Trustees
Doshisha's Basic Policy for Personal Information Protection
April 1, 2005
Doshisha is fully aware of the importance of protecting personal information, and our Basic Policy for Personal Information Protection is outlined below. We will make every effort to familiarize our employees with this policy and protect personal information.
- We will make every effort to protect personal information by strictly observing laws and regulations related to personal information protection.
- When we collect, use or supply personal information, we will make every effort to strictly and safely manage this information, based on the relevant laws and regulations.
- We will make every effort to prevent and rectify any improper access to personal information, and any leaking, loss, damage or falsification of personal information.
- We will use the personal information that we collect only within the boundaries of use that we specify in advance.
- We will continuously review and try to improve our policies for personal information protection.